Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

Actual Script

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:49 pm

Episode 1:

Scene 1:
A white and black command prompt is shown at very close range. It reads “Activate Project Turing? y/n”. A second or so later somebody types “yes”. At this point a dramatic and fairly metal musical note plays it fades to black.

Scene 2:
Fade in from black. Our counter culture guy walks into his house, drops is backpack on the floor full of dirty cloths, he scrapes bags of chips off of his couch, plops down, and grabs his Xbox remote. After one try to turn on the console he realizes that the controller is dead and has to plug it in. With the controller now plugged in the Xbox start starts up. After a quick glance at his friends list he realizes that nobody is on. He loads up a BTB or Squad Battle. After a few seconds of playing the map Avalanche, the game black screens and he lags out. He lets out sigh of disappointment, turns off his console, and tosses his controller on the floor.

Scene 3:
Slowly zooms in on the left turret area of Avalanche. All of a sudden, Rouge spawns (no weapons). He takes a step forward, then back, then starts to look around. He glances to the right and sees people swarming around the base trying to protect and downed flag. He glances to the left and sees a warthog full of people coming around the bend. He uses the binoculars to zoom in on it. All he can do is mutter “hrmmm….”. Just behind the hog two people are coming out of the ghost area and are walking his way. Instantly he zooms out and runs away. The two Spartans walk over to the rocket area. Rouge is hiding down below in the snow (or perhaps in the teleporter room).
Spartan1: Dude, I called the rockets?
Spartan2: I don’t care. I got here first faggot. Just take the turret.
Spartan 1: I don’t want the turret, I wanted the fucking rockets. You’re and asshole.
Spartan2: Whatever, I’m an asshole with a rocket launcher.

They walk away. When they are sufficiently far away, Rouge peers around the corner and watches them walk away. All he can do is say to himself in a half confused voice, “What kind of place is this?”

Scene 4:
Our smart guy comes home from class and drops and overstuffed backpack on his desk. In a matter of his seconds his books have been removed and organized on his desk/shelf. His computer I already running. Its got stock tickers, bit torrent, and Facebook all loaded up and running. (This would be best done by somebody that has an HDTV monitor or a multimonitor setup). His room is rather orderly. He sits in his office chair, turns on his Xbox, and goes into a game of Lone Wolves. It loads up Blackout. Within a few seconds of playing he gets a black screen. After a few seconds of waiting the black screen persists. He hits the guide button to turn off his Xbox. It doesn’t even work. He sets his controller down and hits the button the manually turn it off. He talks to his Xbox saying “Great Jorb Microsoft”.

Scene 5:
Radio spawns on near the sniper rifle in Blackout. As soon as he spawns he groans and makes a heavy breathing noise. He turns to his left and tries to look over the ledge. What he sees is a sword wielding Spartan charging. Radio backs up instinctively and screams “woooooooow”; the Spartan swings. He gets that awesome sword cancel glitch in goes flying over Radio’s head and off the side of the map. He panics and runs down underneath the sword tower where the electronics are. He runs up to them, takes a look, and says “What!? This is all nonsense. I these buttons aren’t even labeled.”

Scene 6:
The aggressive player comes home with a scowl on his face. He is dressed either very metal, or very Frat/douche. He very quickly grabs his controller and pushes the button very hard to turn it on. He very quickly loads everything and enters a game of Lone Wolves Slayer on Ghost Town. He very quickly grabs a BR and starts shooting. Right when he is about to kill somebody he gets the black screen. He jumps up, swings his controller around violently and curses at the console. After a few more seconds of black screen, he yells, “Fuck this”, turns his Xbox off and leaves.

Scene 7:
Killer spawns very close to a big fight on Ghost Town. He is at first confused and slowly backs away. Its not long before he sees red dots coming his way. He runs away from them as fast as he can muttering “damn, damn, damn”. After a few seconds of running he is close to being cornered. Not far from where Killer is he spots a pair of SMGs. He changes his course and picks them up. He immediately turns around pumps two rounds of dual SMGs into his pursuer. He stands there looking at the dead body of the person he just killed which reloading his guns and chuckles to himself. Then he runs off in the direction of other players.

Scene 8:
The pro player is already in his room. He is reading a book of some military nature. He slowly closes his book, turns his Xbox on and goes into Team Tactical. The game loads up 1 Flag CTF on Last Resort. He starts his game by asking his teammates to rush the weapons and do certain things (tactical like). Just about the time he hits the stairs, the game goes black screen. He sits there on his couch, looks at the screen, takes a deep breath, and says “Not today…”. When its obvious that the black screen is permanent he shuts his Xbox off.

Scene 9:
Cap spawns on the sea wall on Last Resort near the invisibility tower. As soon as he spawns he can see people fighting out in the middle by the fan. He takes a short step forward, then a step back, he keeps observing the fight. He looks to his left and sees the Sniper Rifle. He runs over to it and picks it up. He takes a second, looks around, and eyes the path to the top of the sea wall. He very quickly jumps up there and begins to observe the fight through the sniper scope. He looks over to Camp Froman and sees two of his teammates picking up the other sniper rifle. The one of them with the sniper rifle looks his way:
Teammate1: Dude, check it out, there is a guy on the seawall.
Teammate2: So, kill him.
Teammate1: Dude, look at him. He’s brown man. Its like the game didn’t load his color or something.
Teammate2: What are you talking about. *Uses binoculars* Holy shit man! Shoot him.
Teammate1: Exactly what I was….

Cap shoots him in the head, then shoots the other Spartan in the head. He zooms out to reload and sees guys from the other team running along the invisibility tower toward him. He mutters, “Damn”, backs up, and starts to run for the back of the beach.

Scene 10:
All four AIs spawn at different points of Standoff. Two Monitors are floating in the air high above to cliffs.
Prometheus: Do you think they are going to get along well.
Hermes: I doubt it. That’s not our problem though. We just have to deliver the message and babysit them for a bit.
Prometheus: I’m just worried they might try to kill eachother. I mean, What would you do in their position? Ha, or worse, they might try to kill us.
Hermes: You know we can’t die. They can’t even hurt us. We just have to get them ready for the first test. Are you ready?
Prometheus: Yes, lets proceed with the project.

So thats about it. I think we could keep this undner 5-6 minutes long. Also, we don't need more than three to four people at a time for this one. The bigger fights can be taken from matchmaking films. Also, it might work out to put a creepy (and rather muted) background music going for most of the episdoes. Here is the problem though. We need a fucking title!!!
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:02 pm

holy shit that will take longer than 5-6 min
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Not really. I started filming today, I think we could much with about 3-4 people and it would be about 6-7 minutes.

*Thus far I have filmed Scenes 2,3,5,7, 9, and 10 using my roommates and a few clan members. The real life scenes will be harder. I can get two of my roommates help me do some of the real life scenes but I really do need one of you guys with a digital camera to do the rest. Also I haven't dubbed over any voices yet.

Last edited by DRIFT0R on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:22 pm

ok well i dont have a digital camera to film so i cant really help you on that
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:59 pm

um...i maybe could do it, but it depends on what you would want me to do
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:42 pm

I have a digital camera. One of my roommates agreed to help me, the other one will probably help. Jimmy said he would do Radio's counterpart. So that takes care of all four. We might need you later though, if something doesn't work out.
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:01 pm

ok then
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:13 pm

Update. I have film for everything except scenes 1 and 8. Jimmy has one scene so I will get that as soon as AIM works. We still need to get the voice acting going on though.
Back to top Go down
UnSeeN ShoT
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
UnSeeN ShoT

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:15 pm

i could maybe help
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:48 pm

you...sound like dieing cow?
Back to top Go down
UnSeeN ShoT
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
UnSeeN ShoT

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:23 am

Ok now it doesnt feel like that you even apriciate me. I shouldnt even be talking to you if your always mean to me. Plus one thing

I DO NOT SOUND LIKE A FRICKEN DIEING COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:59 am

Now I have all scenes on my Xbox hard drive, or from digital cameras. Whenever Burrito and Nightfire get on I can get a few lines of voice acting from them. I also need a few more from Jimmy, and some misc. voice acting for the random people.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:56 pm

i'm sorry unseen, i just can't control my passionate hate towards you...jackass

oh and i can get on on friday, how does that sound for you?
umm for a title maybe you could use "Project AI", i know that is very plain but that's all i can think of right now
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:19 pm

ok well i can get on when ever so... yeah
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:22 pm

I'm sick as all hell. And I'm going home on Friday. This might have to be put on hold for a while.
Back to top Go down
UnSeeN ShoT
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
UnSeeN ShoT

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:31 pm

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NIGHTFIRE33 I AM GOING TO FRICKEN MURDER U I SAW THAT U TYPED IN JACKASS U WILL WAKE UP ON THE OCEAN NEXT TIME U GO TO SLEEP AND ILL RIP UR LIMBS OFF!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:38 pm

i want to see you try
Back to top Go down
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:37 pm

Dude, Dont Pick Fights With Asianses...Unless You're Prepared to Fight Giant Robots.
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:53 pm

ok unseen you need to calm down.
i know its getting really frustrating for you but just take it easy.
nightfire, i dont wanna be an assshole but if you keep doing this, then i'll talk to jimmy and maybe suspend you.
remember our new rules guys.
we're a clan, we need to try and work together.
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:09 pm

I started putting together some test scenes. This is going to be way longer than I expected. Its going to be pushing 12 minutes before we are done.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:34 pm

i didn't break any of the rules, and i said like one thing and he freaked out...so yah

isn't the limit like 10 minutes for youtube? does that mean you're going to need to cut some stuff out?
Back to top Go down
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:36 am

Also Unseen, PLEASE Preread Your Post before You Actually Post It...ESPECIALLY When Youre Arguing With Someone Because When Your Post is Poorly Written, It makes you look like a DAMN FOOL.
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:37 am

yeah it just cant be 11min or higher i think.
and nightfire its because youre always picking fights with unseen and were not sopposed to be fighting with each other.
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:42 am

Hrm..... Each of the 4 spawning scenes will run between 1-2 minutes, the 4 real life scenes are from about 1-2 minutes, the end is about a minute, and the begging is a few seconds. So, that should give us just enough time. So much for being short.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:52 pm

lol yah, but it sounds pretty epic! hopefully you can get on this weekend and then we can do some voices

and i didn't pick a fight, i said something that he already knows and should know that it's a joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Actual Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Script   Actual Script Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actual Script
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next