Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script Empty
PostSubject: Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script   Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Project Turing Ep. 02 Script (subject to much change)
Ok, so this script is going to be a bit different. The way I see it we will need 8 people for this. What we do is get the four players to put on the respective armors for the four characters. Then the other four can put on any armor they want as long as it looks noobtacular, also, they will be blue. We use forge to edit up Valhalla a little bit to get the scenes with the right spawn points. More or less, we have our four characters fight four blue guys in one big film. I will edit it up look good. We also make sure that none of us die. The final score will be 50-1 (more on the 1 later). So, long story short, four blue guys play and suck really bad while the four guys in armor slaughter them. We might need to do this several games over until we get a really good one. Also, I’m not very good at Sony Vegas Pro yet, but I would love to have a little kill counter in the lower left that goes up with every single kill. The only actual scenes in this we can film afterwards and work into the pauses in the fighting.

Scene A:
*All four of the AIs spawn on the ocean side of Valhalla*
Cap: Killer, Radio, come with me to the middle. We’re getting that fucking laser before they do. Rogue, get that sniper rifle and cover us from those rocks on the left.
Killer: Sounds like fun.
*hits the lift*
Rogue: I see, I get left out because ‘I look like a snake’. *imitating Radio*
Cap: Shut up and get to sniping.
*Rogue gets the sniper and heads toward the rocks*
*Just before Cap hits the lift*
Radio: Wait! Do you realize that we didn’t know anything about this map before and now we all seem to know where everything is. How is that even possible.
Cap: I, uh, uh, don’t know. There’s no time for that right now. We have a test to pass.
*grabs a BR and hits the lift*
*Cap lands, and runs up the hill to Killer*
Killer: *Facing the enemy base* I thought you chickened out on me.
Cap: No, not today.
**We actually play and let about 5-10 kills go by**

Scene B:
Radio: Don’t you guys find it wrong to kill other people?
Rogue: What? Where the fuck are you? How the hell are talking to me.
Radio: It doesn’t seem to matter how far apart we are. We can all still here eachother. Didn’t you know that?
Rogue: Yeah, I guess I did. I… just… didn’t know it before. This is all really weird for me.
Cap: Radio, I haven’t seen you since I left the base. Where are you?
Radio: The base.
Cap: Get out here and help us.
Killer: You can stay in the base, I don’t need help.
Cap: Don’t listen to him, get your ass our here and help us.
Radio: No. I’m not killing anybody.
Cap: Fuck, just get out here and pick up some of these guns so they don’t get them.
Radio: No, that’s too dangerous. I’m staying here.
Cap: Rogue, can you see Radio from your position.
Rogue: Yeah.
Cap: If he doesn’t leave the base in five seconds, shoot him.
Rogue: Can do.
Killer: Hahahhahaha, and you call me the killer.

*Radio, walks up the lift, hesitates, and then hits it*
Radio: *while flying through he air* AHHHHHHHHHH
*Radio picks up the laser in the middle, the game continues up to about killer number 25 or so*

Scene C:
*Cuts to the monitors floating in the air over the map*
Prometheus: That’s a first, we’ve never had one refuse to kill before.
Hermes: No, we haven’t. If he doesn’t kill before the end of the game he should be considered a failure and marked for deletion.
Prometheus: No. If he refuses to kill then he shows more promise than all of the rest of them.
Hermes: Are you sure you are functioning correctly? If he won’t do what he is told then what good is he?
Prometheus: Good point, but his refusal to kill shows a higher level of reasoning than the rest.
Hermes: Perhaps, but look at him. He is zero percent combat effective. Subject 001 is showing more promise than any of the rest.
Prometheus: Must you call them by those names still? They have already chosen their names.
Hermes: They don’t have names unless we give them names.
Prometheus: For now. Things will change if my plans are approved by the project admin.

*The game continues and the kill count goes up to about 46*

Scene D:
*Killer is hiding in the bottom of their base waiting for them walk by*
Player 1: OMG. These kids my play Halo all day long.
Kid 1: Shut up. You’re just bad at this game.
Player 1: Bitch! You don’t have any kills either. I’m surprise your Mommy even bought you this game.
Killer: Hey something weird is going on here. They’re sitting in their base fighting and accusing each other at being bad at some game. I’m not sure but they seem to think this is a game.
Rogue: Come again?
Cap: That’s great and all, but while those two were arguing, you let them get in a hog. They’re about to fucking kill me out in the middle. Radio, where the fuck are you with that laser?
Radio: Shit, hold on….

At this point Radio walks into the middle and charges up the laser. He is pointing it at the hog that is charging at him while its gunner fires at Cap who is hiding behind a rock. He fires and kills the hog but, the flaming wreckage flies his way and smashes into him. He is crushed by the wreckage.
Rogue: Holy shit!! It killed him man, he’s fucking dead.
Killer: Hahahahha, I guess it ‘game over’ for him.
Cap: Can’t you even respect the dead?

*Cap walks over to his body*
Radio: I’m not dead!
*Cap spins around super fast to see who is talking*
Rogue + Cap + Killer – WTF???
Radio: Check it out. I’m alive!!!
They all turn around to see that Radio is right behind them.
Cap: You’re dead, you’re body is right there.
*points to body*
Radio: Wow, well, I guess it is over there. But I’m also still alive somehow and still here.
Rogue: What if he isn’t real. What if its like a fake Radio.
Radio: It?
Killer: It looks like we have another monster on our hands here.
Cap: We’re not doing this again. Radio, you stick with Rogue until this is over. I don’t trust either of you.

The two guys at the base start arguing about whose fault it is that they lost. The following conversations goes on while they are trying to kill eachother.
Kid 1: I always have to play with noobs like you. You let them get all of the good guns.
Player 1: Ugh, would you please shut up. I wish there was a fucking age setting so that I don’t have to play with little kids like you.
Kid 1: Fuck you. You’re just upset that a kid is better than you.
Player 1: No, I’m just upset that you sound like a girl.

*Somewhere in the middle of all this Killer jumps out and kills both of them.*
Announcer: GAME OVER
*Cuts to the monitors floating above the map again*
Hermes: I can’t believe that they actually approved your idea.
Prometheus: Why not? Its clearly a better strategy than any of the previous ones.
Hermes: Have you no humility. I can’t believe that you would question the Administrator’s logic like that. They should schedule you for deletion.
Prometheus: You would love that wouldn’t you? Unlike you I don’t think of the Administrator as God. You know full well what he is and yet you continue to edify him. Anyway, he did approve my idea, and that means you have to do this my way.
Hermes: I don’t have to do anything but watch you fail.
Prometheus: Whatever. Lets get to work, we have a lot to explain to these poor programs.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script   Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:53 pm

ooh that's pretty good, does that mean we're actually going to have to film together this time with voices and person there? and for camera angle try to use the third person or first person view at minimum
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script   Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:35 pm

i likes
Back to top Go down
G-Muggy10
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script   Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:24 pm

if u need my help ill be able to play a part
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script   Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:57 pm

^^I will definitely be needing your help^^
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script   Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:35 pm

but i thought gmuggy GOT OWNED, hopefully he doesn't GET OWNED
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script   Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:59 pm

yes my african brother from another mother under the covers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script   Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Turing Ep 2 - Tenative Script
Page 1 of 1