Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

Project Turing Episode 1 is finished

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Empty
PostSubject: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFSj4uWxahM

All in all I think it turned out alright. Some shots don't look good though. Some of the places we filmed were really hard to get a good angle on. I hope the music tracks don't mess up the voice acting, some spots are close but all in all I think its fine.
Back to top Go down
C00K13 M0NSTA
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
C00K13 M0NSTA

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:32 pm

sweet dude i am excited i am watching it now!
Hey i would love to make a series to go along with the turring series and we could have them be linked some how!
I loved the movie by the way i think it has a great plot n err thang

Last edited by C00K13 M0NSTA on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lostprophet77
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:00 pm

You want to do one about the "other group"?
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:01 pm

lol some of the spawns are still there, but that was a big improvement
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:59 pm

yeah nice job and i was going to comment about the spawn points but nightfire got it first.
but this color this is getting all mixed up for the characters.
just look at radio and you'll see what im talking about.
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:17 pm

Yeah. I noticed that. For some scenes he has brown shoulder pads and some of them steel. Thankfully its not that big of a difference but its still not good. Also, if you look closely you can see that Cap changes from Tan to Brown when the monitors are around. I tried to edit carefully so that he was far away, or in front of the sun or something so that it would be barely noticeable. I also made sure to get a few spawn points in there as possible. But the way it worked out we would have to refilm a bunch of things to do that. So I just tried to get a clever as I could with the editing. The hardest part of all of this was editing together the conversations. That took forever.

Big questions: Does the music audio track interfere with the voices too much? How annoying are the robot voices?
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:33 pm

the robot voices are pretty annoying, but hey they're robots. and the music i don't think affected the voices at all i heard every word perfectly
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:04 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
C00K13 M0NSTA
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
C00K13 M0NSTA

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:54 pm

i would love to help you on the other groups! you would just need to tell me want you want in it Razz
*Sorry i thought i was posting on to this subject but i made a new one by accident and i dont no how to delete so dont freak american black nightfire jimmy and all u other creeps* bahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lostprophet77
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:22 pm

ok well i wasnt going to freak out so youre good
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:58 am

This thing just broke 1,000 views!!!
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:06 pm

WOOHOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Turing Episode 1 is finished   Project Turing Episode 1 is finished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Turing Episode 1 is finished
Page 1 of 1