Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

Way to boost viewers...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Way to boost viewers... Empty
PostSubject: Way to boost viewers...   Way to boost viewers... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:09 am

We could start working within this site: www.machinima.com . They are big enough to be a YouTube sponsor and their site seems to be growing rather fast. This pretty much is our audience or at least a good chunk of them. I'm going to test out what kind of views I can get just from their forums. I posted a link to my new movie on YouTube tonight at midnight. By tomorrow afternoon it will tell me how many views I got just from that site. If we get in good with this site it would significantly increase our viewer base.
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Way to boost viewers...   Way to boost viewers... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:08 pm

yeah i knew about it but wasnt really sure about us using it because everyone does
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: Way to boost viewers...   Way to boost viewers... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:35 pm

i don't really like the idea of using machinima.com it makes it look like we're not very independent.
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: Way to boost viewers...   Way to boost viewers... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:45 pm

Also check out www.wegame.com
Back to top Go down
IamCorn
Overlord
Overlord
IamCorn

PostSubject: Re: Way to boost viewers...   Way to boost viewers... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:10 am

As aware of how dead this topic is I am, I kinda think there's a point to be found, if we start off there, we can get more views, and when we've gotten enough views, we can return to being independent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way to boost viewers...   Way to boost viewers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Way to boost viewers...
Page 1 of 1