Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

brainstormed series (no name for it yet)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:20 pm

ooo i havent been in one yet and i be main pleeeeeeaseeee!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:33 pm

i don't think it would be a good idea for a guy who hasn't been in any films be the main character...
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 pm

ive been in films just not triad films i already said that!!
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:48 pm

we'll just wait and see. we're supposed to have a clan meeting soon so i'll talk about it then.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:04 pm

exactly, triad films, you've been in none, we don't do that around here you could probably be the bad guy or some minor character though, but in the end it's burrito's choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:08 pm

it doesnt really matter who made the films theyre all made the same way as ours...
and yes its burritos choice
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:26 pm

wtf are you talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:58 pm

you made it sound like triad films are made different than others
Back to top Go down
C00K13 M0NSTA
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
C00K13 M0NSTA

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:02 pm

what if his family already died in some freak accident and all he had left was his wife huh? then it would be his whole family... and that sounds a lot like punisher... hahaha. and btw i have some good ideas for the trailer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lostprophet77
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:32 am

ok well i wasnt thinking about doing a trailer but you can still tell me what you got.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:58 pm

i think we should finish the first episode and the second then make a trailer and tag it with halo and stuff that driftor said and see how many watch the trailer and if all goes good then we can just put out the first and second episode, yay! and the trailer should just be small snippets from the 2 episodes, or we make a separate thing as a trailer
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:36 pm

well there arent and parts for the first and second scene that really would want any one to be like "oh man i cant wait to see the first episode"
it starts out pretty slow in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:37 pm

then we just make a trailer of blackwater talking about revenge with the music i was thinking of in the background. it will be epics
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:43 pm

no i really dont think we need a trailer.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:51 pm

but trailers make them look epic and so we can test driftors thing without wasting to much time...actually nvm your choice
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:54 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brainstormed series (no name for it yet)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Triad Projects :: Serious Films-
Jump to: