Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

brainstormed series (no name for it yet)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Empty
PostSubject: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:07 am

ok i just thought of this and havent ran it by anyone yet but heres what im thinking. so a guy and his wife are walking down the beach on last resort and theyre haveing a romantic time. all of a sudden these people come driving down the beach and kidnap the wife and beat up the man then drive off. the man then wakes up in a random place and sees all this medical equipment and a man standing beside him whos taking care of him. the husband eventually recovers and decides to go find for his wife and take down who ever kidnapped her no matter what it takes. i havent thought of everything yet it was just a brainstorm so just post replies saying whether you like it or not or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:29 am

that's pretty good, are you going to film it and stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:52 am

probably not cuz i dont have a capture card or anything like that but i just thought of it and figured it might be filming material. ok now this is and edit of the post i had. now roy said that he would film this idea of mine as long as i directed. so now im looking for actors for the film. i have pretty much everything planned out for the first episode. so if anyone would like to participate in the film, let me know via PM on forums or xbox live. i need about 8 main/semi-main actors for the first episode and some background characters (if you want you cant have a guest help for the background characters) and by the way, the film will be called "Seeker"
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:34 am

i'll be mark, or matt, or mike, or whatever that one guy who saves travis guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:52 pm

yea that sounds good...
i think after where u left off he should find out that the person giving the shots for kidnapping his wife is like his brother or best friend or sumthing and then he goes COMMANDO ON THEIR ASSSES and kills them all =]
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:35 pm

haha dont worry superkiller, i got a twist to it. and nightfire, im guessing you want to be the MAIN guy in the film. (travis is the one who saves his friend/wife)
Back to top Go down
Dart
Lieutenant Grade 2
Lieutenant Grade 2

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:19 pm

it sounds like punisher
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ace1211
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:22 pm

fuck you dart
Back to top Go down
Dart
Lieutenant Grade 2
Lieutenant Grade 2

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:22 pm

u want to
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:25 pm

no cuz that would be gay. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dart
Lieutenant Grade 2
Lieutenant Grade 2

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:28 pm

but thats how you swing BOTH WAYS btw sry for off topic ending now
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:33 pm

ok yeah lets keep this on topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:38 am

haha punsher
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:42 pm

this actually wouldn't be like punisher because his whole family dies.
this would be more like the marine movie, where he's an ex-marine and is on a roadtrip fueling up some gas where these people kidnap his wife and he goes marine on their asses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:30 pm

u mean commando on their asses

jeez get it right...
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:12 pm

no superkiller going commando on their asses would having that person be wearing no underwear. thats what going commando means. and yes nightfire it would be more like the marine.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:40 pm

HAHAHA he'd be going after his girlfriend with no underwear, GET IT AHAHHAHAHA!!! very nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:48 pm

i know that why do you think i said it...
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:54 pm

no u were saying "going commando" meant going balistic and killing everyone. now stay on topic!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:06 am

i meant going ballistic and killing everyone while wearing no underwear!!!
ok im srry
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:17 am

wow. nvm. just go to ur room and stay on topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:56 pm

im in my room
u stay on topic your the one telling me wut i meant even though i meant it...i think
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:06 pm

fuck it
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:22 pm

so i want to be travis guy's sidekick and saves him from his huge beatdown! and i still think you should be the main character
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:37 pm

ok well youre wanting me to put in another character but thats fine. i was actually thinking about putting another one in there. and i dont really want to be the main charater just so more people in the clan could be in more films. and its just that directing and acting might get me jumbled up but it doesnt really matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brainstormed series (no name for it yet)   brainstormed series (no name for it yet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brainstormed series (no name for it yet)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Triad Projects :: Serious Films-
Jump to: