Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

bad myspace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

bad myspace Empty
PostSubject: bad myspace   bad myspace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:29 pm

ok i thought of another one

there will be 3-4 guys sneaking/crouching their way through the sniper cave on high ground.
they're going to be on like a spec ops mission and so they make their way through the cave and to the broken barrier where the rockets spawn. once all members get into position behind the barrier, the "captain" of the spec ops mission will be giving orders to everyone and what not. in the meanwhile as the captain is doing that, one of the guys starts to crouch walk off to the side out of camera view. The captain will then finish talking a few seconds after and ask everyone if they're ready to go. he then will spot the guy who drifted away from the squad and freak out on him and says...
Captain: "What the hell are you doing private? And where did you get a fucking computer from?" Private: "I don't know, it was just sitting here but hold on Captain, i need to use it real quick. Just give me a second."
Captain: "Dammit son you need to get off that fucking computer now before you get us all killed!!! And why didn't you use the computer at the base BEFORE we left?"
Private: "Because you made me polish you boots before we left and by that time we had to leave and I forgot."
Captain: I'm going to count to 3 and if you're not off I'll kill you myself!!! One..."
Private: "Wait!!! I have to check my Myspace first."
Captain: "Two..."
Private: "Hold on, I have to see if I got a new photo comment!"
Captain: "Th-"
suddenly a sniper shot goes off and kills the private.
Captain: "AW WHAT THE FUCK!!! THAT WAS MY KILL YOU DICK!!!"
the squad looks up where the turret is and sees a few guys wielding rockets, snipers, lasers, etc. aiming towards them.
Captain turns to the rest of the squad and says: "Well fuck..."
then all hell rains down on them and they all die.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

bad myspace Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad myspace   bad myspace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Didn't you also post this one somewhere?
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

bad myspace Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad myspace   bad myspace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 pm

yes and again, no one answered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bad myspace Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad myspace   bad myspace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bad myspace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Triad Projects :: Random Funny Stuff-
Jump to: