Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

Movies, in other games?

Go down 
+2
Nightfire33
Blade Vampire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade Vampire
Overlord
Overlord
Blade Vampire

Movies, in other games? Empty
PostSubject: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Ok I have been thinking about this, what if we also did movies on another game. All our vids are on halo, mainly because Halo is the most flexible, and it's easy. But what other games could we also make movies in, no one suggest COD4.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:35 am

crackdown and uh....yah
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
Dart
Lieutenant Grade 2
Lieutenant Grade 2

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:04 pm

GTAIV
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ace1211
UnSeeN ShoT
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
UnSeeN ShoT

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:18 am

Dart wrote:
GTAIV

i dont know dart not that many pl in the clan have GTAIV i dont even have it im agreeing with blade we should try COD4 cause i just got it yesterday
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:00 am

uhh....you realize that he said no one suggest cod4, which probably means he doesn't want to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:44 pm

COD4 is great , I saw a film and it was perfect one problem the people look like their taking a dump when standing still.
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:00 pm

you look like ur taking a dump. jp
Back to top Go down
Blade Vampire
Overlord
Overlord
Blade Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Seriously, you guys don't even know what to look for when loooking ofr games to do vids in huh? Halo we can do it, because there's theatre, and we can't do it in games like GTA IV because if we did any recording when we recorded it, it would show the recorder (Roy, BloodMasta, etc...) in the picture and it wouldn't look to good. If you don't get it then I doubt I'll be able to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm

gary's mod? but that's on computer
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:42 pm

wtf is garys mod?
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:02 pm

google it
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:32 pm

no. i refuse.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:23 pm

ok then, i guess you'll never know what gary's mod is
Back to top Go down
Dart
Lieutenant Grade 2
Lieutenant Grade 2

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:04 am

ok well blade to let know Halo is the only game that has theater. and it can work in GTA cause u have the recorder be a character maybe its you that dosent know what to look for in a game to make vids. Halo was made with machinima in mind thats why there is theater. So what you have to do is IMPROVISE. You have to make the best with what you have.

*Edit* What i think your saying is that there is no other game to make a vid in cause there is no theater.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ace1211
Blade Vampire
Overlord
Overlord
Blade Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:28 am

Actually dude, just to let you know I probably know more about videos games than you do, no offense. For starters, yeah halo has evolved into a machinma game mainly because of RVB. But what I'm saying is you have to think about the game over all, will it really be worth it. Halo is flexible to put it simply. But we have to find a game that has some good features that halo has. For example, the ability to get a good camera angle, or is there something we can make out of what the game has. For example. GTA IV is no good for any kind of series, except for one I can think of, here's opne for GTA you make a small 3-6 episode series called "The Heist". The whole series is about these guys having this ridicusly long conversation about some random S***, on their way to a bank to do, you can guess what. Ok? We need to find a game of some sort that we can all get our hands on or a majority, and come up with a really good idea.

P.S.- Please don't think of me being that supid, I know you didn't say that I was or think I was. But just the way you said it sounded insulting. Not mad, or anything just....try to re-read what you type to make sure that, you know, you don't offend anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:41 pm

hey all its WILDFIRE!!! I have an idea we could start to make some out of world of warcraft since it has fexible camera angles, it is right on the computer and u do not have to use tons of different wires to do it, and also everyone can look different because if u take the time no 2 will look alike. trust me i ahve spent a lot of the time since I have not been able to get on live to look into how we could make stuff out of world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:42 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:06 pm

yeah and everyone has to get the game and if you want certain body pieces, you have to hit a certain lvl
i can go on and on about it, i have the game
it would take too much time just to make it short
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:19 pm

Gary's Mod is good but it takes a lot of work. I have it on my computer but I never use it because it takes forever to do anything. GTA4 can be used but its a bit hard. You can use most FPS games are long as they have a spectator camera of some sort. You might have to get a little creative and edit around all the extra info. I've some some decent ones for Gears. PC games you can do more with because of all the mods, but its harder to capture from PC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies, in other games?   Movies, in other games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies, in other games?
Page 1 of 1