Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

4 ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

4 ideas Empty
PostSubject: 4 ideas   4 ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:15 am

first idea a wraith pins down 5 friends the friend with a rpg step up an says I got this totally under- AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH SPIDER an jumps off the edge one friend says any one have ideas so 1 guy hops the barricade an yells magic missle pulls out a sniper and shoots then the wraith kills him next guy tries and runs at it then gets halfway an screams ITS COMING RIGHT AT ME and stops the wriath slowly tries to splatteer him and takes 17 seconds to kill him then a tank comes over the hill and they cheer the tank aims but instead of firing the pilot (me) hops out and starts saying "sir im gonna need you to caLM down now" then gets killed then one guy says to his friend with a shotty whats your idea and he looks at him an kills him an humps his body singing meatspin song----end next idea a line of kids lines up to see santa one kid comes up to santa and tells him his list so santa asks were you a good boy and the kid says no so santa sceams THEN BURN FOR IT an burns him then when he stops screaming an dies santa asks whos next the kids are slint then one says me me me-----end next idea two guys are in a base one sneezes the other screams AHHHHHHHHHHH AIDS an stiks him-----end next idea a man finds out he has cancer the doctor asks his final request he asks for a phone book then goes to the bank for money then buys a cake then buys a clown suit [changes armor] then asks a man how to fly a plane the asks a dealer how much for the banshee 400000 says the dealer ok the man says an then asks how much for you to rig it with explosives 500 says the dealer the next scene is of a man and wife the wife says my exboyfriend got cancer the man says dont get stressed hun its our sons Birthday the shows the son whose an elite runnig in circles flailing the wife says damn i should have given you that blowjob then cancer man kamikazes their house screaming HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY ----------------end
Back to top Go down
C00K13 M0NSTA
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
C00K13 M0NSTA

4 ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 ideas   4 ideas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:50 am

hmmmm.... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lostprophet77
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

4 ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 ideas   4 ideas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:25 am

Its About Time Someone Acknoledged This Post. I Went To Edit The Grammer And Size Of This Post One Night, FIXED EVERYTHING, Then It Didn't SAVE And I've Since Thought "fuck it, thats good enough" I Think If More People Had The Patience To Try To Read This Post They Would Like It.
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

4 ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 ideas   4 ideas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:19 am

I tried. My patience failed me. I quit reading about 1/3 the way in because I couldn't tell where one sentence began and the other ended.
Back to top Go down
G-Muggy10
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

4 ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 ideas   4 ideas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:27 pm

the fourth idea is a little iffy, but the first three are sweet dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4 ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 ideas   4 ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down