Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

Gay Ray incedent...

Go down 
+2
Nightfire33
Blade Vampire
6 posters

Funny?
Funny
Gay Ray incedent... Vote_lcap17%Gay Ray incedent... Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Not funny
Gay Ray incedent... Vote_lcap83%Gay Ray incedent... Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Blade Vampire
Overlord
Overlord
Blade Vampire

Gay Ray incedent... Empty
PostSubject: Gay Ray incedent...   Gay Ray incedent... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:10 am

Imagine, 4 guys watching football. The game goes into a break, and one guy says "I'll be right back you guys, goign to get a soda" or something. Then as he walks off out of sight, you see a guy kick down the door to the room, house, whatever the setting is. He's wearing pink armor, and is holding a sentinal beam, he says "NO BODY MOVE I GOT A GAY RAY!!!". Two of the three guys duck behind something (whatever is there), eh guy stil standing says, "What's a gay ray?". One guy goes and says, "You don't wanna know man!!!". Then another guy says "Oh Shit, where's (insert name here)?". Guy who got a soda earlier is back, and says "Hey guys what I miss?". Then the pink guy holding the sentinal beam shoots him quick. The guys who got the soda turns pink, and in a lisp he says "Oh my god you guys, we SOOOO have to redecorate!". The other three guys run screaming. Remember, we'll be changing it depending on the situation. But let me know if you think it's funny or not.

~Blade vampire
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ray incedent...   Gay Ray incedent... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:53 pm

I don't know man, i think we should move away from the gay jokes
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
Dart
Lieutenant Grade 2
Lieutenant Grade 2

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ray incedent...   Gay Ray incedent... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:57 pm

dude how old are you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ace1211
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ray incedent...   Gay Ray incedent... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:03 pm

no lulz here
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ray incedent...   Gay Ray incedent... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:52 pm

negative
Back to top Go down
Blade Vampire
Overlord
Overlord
Blade Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ray incedent...   Gay Ray incedent... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Dart to answer you're question I'm 16 man, and you didn't have to be smart ass man. It's funny, it's just one of those "You had to be there" kinds of things. I came up with this a long time ago, and when I had told other people they thought it was funny. Roy thought it was good, I just think everyone has problems with imagining it like I am. But I don't care if we use it or not, just came to me, and the people at the time thought it was funny. Maybe if I add a little part saying that I came up with it because everywhere I turn I ran into somone literally gay.
Back to top Go down
G-Muggy10
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ray incedent...   Gay Ray incedent... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:00 am

i really think we need to steer away from the gay jokes, so i totally agree w/ nightfire

however i do see how someone could take this as funny Blade so i know where you are coming from

p.s. 1 funny vote on the poll result....I WONDER WHO THAT IS ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay Ray incedent...   Gay Ray incedent... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gay Ray incedent...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Triad Projects :: Random Funny Stuff-
Jump to: