Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

When the world ends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UnSeeN ShoT
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
UnSeeN ShoT

When the world ends Empty
PostSubject: When the world ends   When the world ends Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:31 am

i just thought of this yesterday and im just gonna type the first scene.

Scene 1
It all starts out when the Marines just defeated the covenent elites when there is the captain of the marines come and the elites shields are down and they cant fight no more. the captain says "it no use to try and defeat us we have drainded your shields took all of your weapons so theres nothing you pathetic excuse for an elite will not stop us!" the elite tries to stand up he goes "your wrong i can stop you with this!" and apears is a time bomb the elite says "theres no way to stop this bomb no cutting wires, no nothing! this bomb goes off in about 20 years from nowwhen this thing hits 0 it will become a massive black hole! Plus 1 thing you didnt take all of my weapons." the elite pulls out a sword "die you bitches!" after the elite killed the captain and his soldiers he takes his weapon and powers up his shields then calls for a ride a prowler come and he leaves the time bomb counting down

if i could get some more ideas this could be a great film Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: When the world ends   When the world ends Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:18 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My eyes burn from lack of periods!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: When the world ends   When the world ends Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:24 pm

lolol drifor

it's pretty good idea, kind of clique
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
Dart
Lieutenant Grade 2
Lieutenant Grade 2

PostSubject: Re: When the world ends   When the world ends Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:36 pm

ok from now on you show your ideas to someone to prof read ok? because you might have some good ideas if only you could explain and actually type them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ace1211
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: When the world ends   When the world ends Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:52 pm

unseen you have made a drastic change from being horrible with ideas, to ideas that actually have some potential and with a little bit of work, can be filmed quite well.
as driftor and dart said, just work on proofreading it or have someone else proof read it and they'll type it and put it on the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the world ends   When the world ends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the world ends
Page 1 of 1