Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

A Triad Christmass Movie.

Go down 
+6
AmericanBurrito
Nightfire33
BloodMasta
Jimmy_Fingas
DRIFT0R
IamCorn
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IamCorn
Overlord
Overlord
IamCorn

A Triad Christmass Movie. Empty
PostSubject: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:24 pm

Blade, Eldon, Blood, and I are enjoying our holiday vacaction that we had to nag Roy into for seven whole months, when suddenly Blood gets a call from Roy, Who tells him He has contracted Aids from Blood. Blood delivers the news to us, and now Blade, Eldon and I have to find the cure Before christmass, or Roy will cut our salary.
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Why not involve Santa?
Back to top Go down
IamCorn
Overlord
Overlord
IamCorn

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:32 am

Where do you think they get the cure from? ... actually, they dont.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy_Fingas
He of Many Fingas
He of Many Fingas
Jimmy_Fingas

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:42 pm

GREAT IDEA!!! I seriously don't see anything that needs improvement
Back to top Go down
https://triad-production.darkbb.com
IamCorn
Overlord
Overlord
IamCorn

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:29 pm

Thanks, randomly pulled it out of my ass while goofing off in forge with blade one day.
Back to top Go down
BloodMasta
Sergeant
Sergeant
BloodMasta

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:50 pm

dayum.... i got aids??

i knew i shouldnt have messed around with nightfire....
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:53 pm

hey dun blame me, you were the one getting funky with roy and eldon...and blade...and blackwater?
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:17 pm

well im glad i havent had my share
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:34 pm

you probably have, just don't know it
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:11 pm

O.o
YOU LIE!!!
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:47 pm

IamCorn wrote:
Blade, Eldon, Blood, and I are enjoying our holiday vacaction that we had to nag Roy into for seven whole months, when suddenly Blood gets a call from Roy, Who tells him He has contracted Aids from Blood. Blood delivers the news to us, and now Blade, Eldon and I have to find the cure Before christmass, or Roy will cut our salary.

OK, I can't pretend anymore. I just think this is bad idea in general. It makes no sense to me, it will make less sense to the audience, and AIDS isn't very funny anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dart
Lieutenant Grade 2
Lieutenant Grade 2

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:10 pm

Agreed ^ im sorry but this is kinda dumb the target audience for this would be immature ten year-olds and plus this isnt a planned out idea.. draw it out more and get off the AIDS thing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ace1211
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:43 am

Yeah, Aids Was Funnier When People Were Actually Dying Of It...Nowadays With Sex-ed and Treatment Programs And Don't Even Get Me Started On Those AIDS Prevention Centers Over In Africa.
All That Left To Mildly Chuckle About Is Its Alternative Acronym: ANALLY INSERTED DEATH SYNDROME...

.......*sigh*...
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:42 pm

no...just no
Back to top Go down
Jimmy_Fingas
He of Many Fingas
He of Many Fingas
Jimmy_Fingas

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Funny...But not as funny as Polio
Back to top Go down
https://triad-production.darkbb.com
Blade Vampire
Overlord
Overlord
Blade Vampire

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:52 am

DRIFT0R wrote:
IamCorn wrote:

OK, I can't pretend anymore. I just think this is bad idea in general. It makes no sense to me, it will make less sense to the audience, and AIDS isn't very funny anyway.

Well, I think it's a good idea, and driftor you seriously do not seem to understand the whole point with the words "Random Funny Stuff". It' a video with funny clips, and you saying that AIDs isn't funny is true, but this is a joke. You have to understand it's a joke, if it was real life we wouldn't be laughing but you know what, holy shit it's not. Lighten up man.
Back to top Go down
G-Muggy10
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:40 pm

you tell em'
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Blade Vampire wrote:
DRIFT0R wrote:
IamCorn wrote:

Well, I think it's a good idea, and driftor you seriously do not seem to understand the whole point with the words "Random Funny Stuff". It' a video with funny clips, and you saying that AIDs isn't funny is true, but this is a joke. You have to understand it's a joke, if it was real life we wouldn't be laughing but you know what, holy shit it's not. Lighten up man.

I do understand random funny stuff. If you are making the videos for only the clan to watch thats fine. But, if you think other people are going to watch it and get it, then you're wrong. Its a lot of inside jokes and hierarchies that not everyone is going to get. Also, the whole concept seems like something my 13 year old little brother would come up with in his spare time.
Back to top Go down
Dart
Lieutenant Grade 2
Lieutenant Grade 2

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:08 pm

yes the joke isnt funny! i mean serious what is the target audience? 7 year olds that piss their pants when they laugh to hard? i mean all of the random funny stuff videos welll.............. they're not funny.

and go ahead and ban me for saying this cause someone needed to. You guys have the potental to make some funny stuff and or serious if you would stop doing gay, aids, fags, and other immature jokes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ace1211
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:39 pm

DRIFT0R wrote:
Blade Vampire wrote:
DRIFT0R wrote:
IamCorn wrote:

I do understand random funny stuff. If you are making the videos for only the clan to watch thats fine. But, if you think other people are going to watch it and get it, then you're wrong. Its a lot of inside jokes and hierarchies that not everyone is going to get. Also, the whole concept seems like something my 13 year old little brother would come up with in his spare time.
................................Wait, Wait, Wait!..............Driffy Has A Brother? Also Instead Of Continously Quoting, Just Reply Stating Who Youre Talking To. Otherwise I'm Tempted To Do This...
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Okay we don't need to debate over this topic because that would just grow into an angry argument.
However, I have a few things to say.
1. Our clan is growing (in age), and the people who watch our vids are growing. I have a feeling the sooner we move from gay, terrible diseases, mom, and other childish jokes the better we'll be.
2. Okay it's very nice Driftor and Dart are still here commenting and suggesting and helping out a little. But, you guys left for a reason and this goes more to Dart (sorry man). Dart, we all know or should know why you left the clan and since you're not in the clan, please don't post such hateful/angry comments about the immaturity of our clan, that's why you left so let's leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:51 pm

True dat
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:33 pm

well put nightfire
Back to top Go down
G-Muggy10
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:00 am

im glad im not the only person who sees it that way...
Back to top Go down
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:30 pm

Nightfire Is A Well Spoken Young Lad Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Triad Christmass Movie.   A Triad Christmass Movie. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Triad Christmass Movie.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next