Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

Can I join?

Go down 
+3
BlackWaterSurge
DRIFT0R
AmericanBurrito
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Basically it’s a vid showing how to become a member of Triad (not really.) The vid would show like 5 people trying to join as we put them though a few initiation test involving bull shit stuff like taking on 3 tanks with a pistol. Or driving a mongoose through a burning hoop over a canyon.
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:58 pm

ok i see where ur going with this
i like it
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:50 am

That could be rather funny.
Back to top Go down
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:41 am

HAZING FTW!!!!!!

This Year I Got To Watch The Senior Girls Paddle The Freshman Girls...God Bless Thongs.
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:02 pm

O.o
aww we never have anything that cool here.
but that has nothing to do with the topic.
Back to top Go down
G-Muggy10
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:24 pm

to get into triad just do what i did...play with you guys for like 3 months, then just join cuz u didnt have much else to do...LOL
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:19 pm

FUCK YOU BITCH...lol jk
the first thing you much do to get into triad is go to meatspin.com or lemonparty.com hehe it's like an old triad tradition that's not old at all
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
Blade Vampire
Overlord
Overlord
Blade Vampire

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:30 am

Sounds more like an intiation for triad, as opposed to a training vid. It is funny though.
Back to top Go down
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:05 pm

It's a Great Idea...Hazing Is The Shitz.
Back to top Go down
G-Muggy10
Lieutenant Grade 3
Lieutenant Grade 3

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:08 pm

yea i go to an all boys school, and This Year I Got To Watch The Senior Girls Paddle The Freshman Girls...God Bless Thongs.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:16 pm

didn't you already post this somewhere?
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:02 am

I actually have a script written for this now. I wanted to use my roommates for part of it, but they aren't going to help, so now I have to rewrite it.
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:32 pm

lololol
i gots aids...
Back to top Go down
IamCorn
Overlord
Overlord
IamCorn

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:21 pm

"So, You want to Join Triad Productions? Well it's actually pretty simple. There is an initiation video, and three trials you must overcome.

First things first, you must watch the initiation video, It isnt located at our youtube page, it is located at lemonparty.com please take the time to go there now.

For those of you who still have your loungs after watching the initiation video, follow me to the first trial.

The first trial is here, the four of you remaining must find a way to stop this tank... with nothing but pistols.

Now that the three of you have finally managed to take out that tank, follow me to the next challenge.

Here we are, at sandtrap. Where we will begin the next challenge.

The three of you must jump over this pit, with a mongoose.

Okay, Now that the two of you have passed the the test, there is one more trial you must overcome.

You must have sexual intercourse with our main filmer, Royspencer.

The next morning.

Alright! We have a new member to triad! Sadly, one of our contestants died due to a ripped rectum.

And Thats how you join TriadProductions!"
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Can I Join Script
This one is a bit complicated so bear with me here. I think I might also be detaching a little bit too much from Halo 3 and more into the real world too much.

Scene 1:
It starts with the end of a matchmaking match where the announcer says “GAME OVER”. Shortly thereafter a game invite appears on the screen. The party leader decides to oblige and see what is going on. Everybody joins the room.
Kid: OMG!!! You guys are so awesome. Can I join your clan.
Group Leader: Uhhhhh, we’re not recruiting right now. Sorry about that.
Kid: Please!!! I really want to play with you guys.
GL: I mean, we really don’t need anybody else right now. Maybe later.
Kid: I’ll do anything. Your clan is really good and I just want to help.
GL: Ok, ok. If you can pass the test I’ll let you join.
Group Member: What test?
GL: You know, the test we all had to pass before joining. *invisible winks*
GM: Oh, yeah. I remember that. That shit was so long ago I almost forgot.
Kid: Thank you soooo much. You guys are so awesome. I’m going to ace this test.
GL: That’s cool. Just let me set up the game type for you.

Scene 2:
A private chat invite shows up. GM wants to chat with GL. GL accepts and enters private chat.
GM: What the hell are you doing? We can’t let that noob ass kid join our clan.
GL: Don’t worry about it. He won’t be joining anything. The test is a bit rigged.
GM: That’s even worse. Why are you teasing him like this. Its just wrong man.
GL: Relax, lets have a bit of fun with him.
GM: That is so wrong you shouldn’t….
GL: Time to start the test. I’ll talk to you in a bit.

Scene 3:
GL: Hey kid, join red team for now. When game starts, I’ll explain the rules, then you swap to blue team and get after it.
The game starts and loads up a version of Team Slayer on Sandtrap. There are a lot of tanks on the map and everybody has pistols.
Kid: OK, so what do I have to do?
GL: Its easy. All you have to do is kill 3 tanks with your pistol. GM2, GM3, and GM4 will be in Scorpion tanks. All you have to do is kill them with your pistol. GM2, GM3, GM4, go get in the tanks over there on the other side of the map. Kid, just wait here for about 30 seconds and then go after it.
Kid: Are you shitting me?!
GL: No, we’ve all had to do this before. Quit being a pansy and get ready. You do want to join don’t you?
Kid: Yeah… ok….
The kid walks off and starts his challenge. GM1 walks over to GL and starts talking…

Scene 4:
GM1: Dude, you are being a total bitch right now.
GL: Whatever, just watch and have fun ok?
GM1: No, you’re not doing this kid right. You’re acting like a tease.
GL: Come again?
GM1: You know, the hot girl that likes to have guys chase but nothing else.
GL: I’m a hot girl?
GM1: No….
GL: Then what they hell are you trying to tell me.
GM1: OK just listen up….

Scene 5:
It cuts to real life in my house. I have two roommates, the one who was Rogue’s counterpart and the one who was Cap’s counterpart. The scene is going to be acted out in real life with my roommates as GM describes it to GL. GM’s voice will be layered over the real audio for comedic effect. GM changes his voice for each character in his story. I make Rogue’s counterpart grow a beard for this one, use somebody’s girlfriend, and make Cap’s counterpart dress up very nerdy so its funnier when he gets put down.
GM: So it goes like this. Lets say you like this girl. This is the hot girl in school or whatever. You go up to her and ask her out. And she’s all like “Ohhhh, not right now, I’m already dating Mitch.” So, you ask her again, “Are you sure?” But this girl is a bitch right? So she says “We’ll, we can still be friends and if things don’t work out with Mitch then I’ll totally date you, ok?”
*cuts back to Halo 3*
GL: What the hell does this have to do with anything?
GM: Just listen to me, it’s an allegory?
GL: Allegory? What the fuck are you talking about?
GM: Its like a story that represents what you are doing to this kid. You know, the characters represent stuff?
GL: So I represent some guy who can’t get a girl?
GM: No you are girl.
GL: So I am the girl!
GM: No, yes, shit, just fucking listen to me ok.
*GM’s story resumes*
GM: So you sit there, and you hang out this girl for like 5 years or something. A long, anyway, it doesn’t matter. And you keep sitting there, and she keeps teasing you and you keep almost being able to go out with her. Then all of sudden she hits you some bad news. She sits you down tells you “I’m getting married to Mitch.”
*in the real life scene the words “5 years later” show up on the bottom of the screen. Also, Mitch has grown a big skanchy looking beard. She is sitting in his lap gently stroking his nasty ass beard.*
GM: So there you are, you’ve wasted a huge chunk of your life on this bitch who wasn’t even worth it. Now you don’t have the girl or your time.
*cuts back to Halo 3*
GL: So… you’re trying to tell me that by making this kid thing he can join our clan, and wasting his time, and then crushing his hopes later, that I’m doing something wrong?
GM: YES!!!
GL: I guess you’re right. Wait, lets see how he’s doing.

Scene 6:
They walk over to the ridge just in time to see him kill all three tanks with a pistol. One of them is already dead when they get there. The kid jumps past one tanks as another one fires. It misses and hits the tank he jumped past. He then turns around and pops it once or twice with the pistol and kills it. The kid is then able to jump onto the last tank, board it, and punch it to death.
GL: Wow. He just killed three tanks with a fucking pistol. We’ve got to have this kid in our clan. We’ll never lose as long as he plays with us.
GM: That’s impossible…
GL: OK now Mr. Allegory, how does that fit into your little story?
*cuts back to the real life acting out*
GM: I guess it would be about the same but when you first met the girl, you whipped out a fat wad of cash and was like “Hey sugartits, I’m rich, why don’t you come go out with me?” Then your girl is all like “OMG, you make me so horny” and jumps all over you.
*Cuts back to Halo 3*
The kid switches teams.
Kid: Can I join now?

Thats what I had written at one time. My roommates don't want to do it so it won't go through.
Back to top Go down
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:54 am

What?

And Whats His Face Just Spliced My Post, Night. He Didnt Double Post
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:20 pm

Basically we could shoot that just fine if we cut the real life stuff and replaced it with Halo stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:44 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I join?   Can I join? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I join?
Page 1 of 1