Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

the gay nerds are coming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UnSeeN ShoT
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2
UnSeeN ShoT

the gay nerds are coming Empty
PostSubject: the gay nerds are coming   the gay nerds are coming Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:12 pm

ok there are 2 guys walking by i bet they would maybe be blade and ummmm jimmy maybe there going by and they talk about and jimmy goes " hey blade how are u alergic to nerds?" "well i have no f'kn idea before i rip ur limbs off and sell them to god dang hobos to stay warm but I cant cause ure cold blooded" as blade screams "ok,ok jessh" jimmy says as there walking then there is a guy thats coming by while shooting in the air for no reason he says "the gay nerds are comming,the gay nerds are coming " blade stops and looks back dramaticly "ohhhhh sh*t run for ure f'kn lives" and the nerd are coming they might be elietes like humping each other and going E=Mc2 Jimmy is just standing there going what gay nerds and walks away then cookie comes in and see's the nerds and then cookie joins them and goes "i love nerds"

I Bet this is my best one yet i thought of it and it sounds funny lol!
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: the gay nerds are coming   the gay nerds are coming Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:50 pm

i couldnt comprehend that at all.
hate to tell you unseen but you need to read over your post before you post it

Last edited by AmericanBurrito on Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

PostSubject: Re: the gay nerds are coming   the gay nerds are coming Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Please Don't Type in Dead Languages...
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: the gay nerds are coming   the gay nerds are coming Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:47 pm

i don't think there are gay nerds in the world...and yes you need to uhh grammeratize your writing.
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

PostSubject: Re: the gay nerds are coming   the gay nerds are coming Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:49 pm

I theres a Better Chance of Him Being Raped by a GAY NERD then there is of me being raped GAY BLACK CLOWN.
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

PostSubject: Re: the gay nerds are coming   the gay nerds are coming Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:52 pm

well i don't think there are any gay black clowns either...so i highly doubt any of that will ever happen
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
BlackWaterSurge
Strike Commander
Strike Commander

PostSubject: Re: the gay nerds are coming   the gay nerds are coming Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:54 pm

I know Theyre Out there...And I'm Going To Kill All Five Of Them.
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

PostSubject: Re: the gay nerds are coming   the gay nerds are coming Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:59 pm

Periods!? Where did they go?
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

PostSubject: Re: the gay nerds are coming   the gay nerds are coming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:14 pm

who know driftor.
who knows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the gay nerds are coming   the gay nerds are coming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the gay nerds are coming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Triad Projects :: Random Funny Stuff-
Jump to: