Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRIAD THEATRE

The 503rd

Go down 
+5
BlackWaterSurge
G-Muggy10
DRIFT0R
AmericanBurrito
Nightfire33
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:27 pm

This would be my first script and I've had this in my head for a very very very long time, like since 7th grade. So, some parts in the story will be pretty cheesy, and very obvious. I'll be editing this from time to time when things pop into my head.

Here's the story:

The 503rd

Prologue

The year is 2572. Soldiers of the 503rd Battalion in the UNSM (United Nations Space Marines) are sent aboard the small ship Luminescence to stop rebels at the planet Virgo. The 503rd Battalion, also known as The Demons for their recklessness, consist of 553 men and women. What the 503rd Battalion did not know was that they were sent to their deaths against a rebel armada of over 500,000. Why were they sent? Because the High Officers were fed up with "The Demons" and decide to test their true ability and see if they can live up to their bragging tales. Once upon landing on the the planet Virgo the 553 soldiers waited for the rebel forces to arrive. They set up HQs, camps, armories, scout towers, and bases all over the continent Karan, which was the only land mass. After about 3 months one-fourth of the rebel forces arrive, 1 cruiser slowly approaches the planet not knowing there are 553 well trained soldiers ready to kill on the other side. The rebels land their ships and set up their HQs on the planet, their meeting place for a large rebel strike force. A few weeks after the rebels have settled in the 503rd Battalion spread out and strike the outer layers of the rebel bases. The Battle of Virgo begins. Just after 5 months of warfare on the planet Virgo the 553 soldiers of the 503rd Battalion dropped to only 29. The ship Luminescence has been completely destroyed and all the rebel forces have arrived. The only thing stopping their invasion on the UN Planets are the 33 surviving soldiers, sabotaging ships, stealing ammunition, and destroying important info on plans. Only 3 squads are left; Fire Squad, Aqua Squad, and Beta Squad. The only thing left of the remaining 29 soldiers is a video chip recording from a soldier in the Fire Squad, his nickname is Nightfire.(see? cheesy)

Information:

503rd Battalion (The Demons)

The 503rd Battalion was originally created when the UNSM was established in the year 2560. From the beginning they consisted exactly 5000 well trained men and women. Slowly after 26 years and thousands of battles the 5000 soldiers dropped to only 553. No soldiers have ever been recruited or expelled from the Battalion (until now, 50 privates fresh out of basic training have joined The Demons to fight against the URF), this was because these soldiers were a very large family and had a very bad reputation. The 503rd Battalion consists of 10 Companies with 500 soldiers in each and are split into 10 squads with 50 soldiers in each. The squads in Triad Company were: Alpha Squad, Beta Squad, Gamma Squad, Delta Squad, Zeta Squad, Sigma Squad, Omega Squad, Crimson Squad, Aqua Squad, and Fire Squad.

Fire Squad

The Fire Squad was the last Squad to be issued and at the beginning consisted of mostly privates and corporals. The Fire Squad's highest commanding officer has been and still is, Major Reynold Joseph Smith aka Fire. He has received over 55 medals and has been promoted 4 times during his time in the Fire Squad. They recruited 10 new privates (including Nightfire), right before they were sent to Virgo. This story follows the Fire Squad from Private Nightfire's hud video chip, a requirement for every private to record a mission for testing. Unfortunately for history some of the data in the chip has been damaged and is only able to play parts of the entire recording. And that's where the story begins.

United Rebel Forces (URF)

Disagreed on the unification of the Elite Covenants and the Human race. They created their own army and almost caused another Covenant War, from confusing of who was on who's side. The URF consist of one-fourth of the Human population and have done much damage to the UN. The war between the UN and URF has gone on for over 20 years and doesn't seem near to an end.

Main Characters:

Triad Company, Fire Squad

Reynold Joseph Smith (Fire)
The leader and founder of the Fire Squad in the 503rd Battalion of the UNMC. His rank is Major. He has received over 55 medals and has been promoted 4 times during his time in the Fire Squad. Has been in over 100 battles against the United Rebel Forces since the beginning of their creation. He is the leader of the infamous Fire Squad. Favorite weapons would be the BR55 Battle Rifle and the M90 Shotgun.
ArmorPerm: ODST head, C.Q.B body, Mark VI shoulders. Colors: Steel Primary, Red Secondary and Detail.
The 503rd 56171301-Full

Travis Jacob Jones (Crimsonfire)
He is third in command, but was the fifth member to join the Fire Squad of the 503rd Battalion. His rank is First Lieutenant, he was demoted once for not following orders. He is the biggest man in the Fire Squad at 278 lb, all muscle, and the height of 6 ft 10 in. He is the heavy support in the Fire Squad. Favorite weapons would be the M41 Rocket Launcher and MA5C Assault Rifle. You may also see him using the AIE-486H HMG (Machine Gun).
ArmorPerm: ODST head, Scout body, Security shoulders. Colors: Steel Primary, Crimson Secondary, and Red Detail.
The 503rd 56172130-Full

Jet Skulanski (Jetfire) - Gmuggy10
He is the scout, with the rank of Sergeant Major. A quiet man who keeps to himself most of the time. He is barely ever seen, scouting everywhere. Not much is known about him even from his closest friends in the squad. He is the Fire Squad's best sniper and scout. Favorite weapons would be the SRS99D Sniper Rifle and the M6G Pistol.
ArmorPerm: ODST head, Mark VI body, E.V.A right shoulder, Scout left shoulder. Colors: Steel Primary, Sage Secondary, and Red Detail.
The 503rd 56173790-Full

Alex Zhang (Shockfire) - unbreakable044
His rank is Sergeant Major. Very much of a joker and usually never takes anything seriously, may be the one that gets the Fire Squad into the most trouble. Even with his immaturity, he is liked by all members of the squad. Thinks up many well thought out plans. The only thing he takes seriously is his missions. Favorite weapons would be the M7 SMG (single/dual) and the BR55 Battle Rifle.
ArmorPerm: ODST head, Mark VI body, Hayabusa shoulders. Colors: Steel Primary, Yellow Secondary and, Red Detail.
The 503rd 56174962-Full

Frank Zachary Webber (Falconfire) - Unseen Shot
His rank is Master Gunnery Sergeant. Very obnoxious soldier, has an unnaturally high voice for an adult. His role is a spy. He is a very sneaky man with the new InvisTech can turn camo for certain lengths of time. He is the man for silent missions and retrieving data from the URF. Favorite weapons would be the M6G Pistol and the M7 SMG. He may also use a powerful Plasmo Stun Gun.
ArmorPerm: Rogue head, Mark VI body, Scout shoulders. Colors: Steel Primary, Brown Secondary, and Red Detail.
The 503rd 56175705-Full

Owen Frederick Callahan (Techfire)
His rank is Master Gunnery Sergeant. When it comes to technology he is the man to go. He is the Tech Support for the Fire Squad and one of the best in the 33rd Battalion. He uses his technologically advance brain to hack, steal, convert, refract, implant viruses, and sabotage URF technology. Favorite weapons would be the M90 Shotgun and the M7 SMG.
ArmorPerm: ODST head, E.V.A body, Scout shoulders. Colors: Steel Primary, Silver Secondary, and Red Detail.
The 503rd 56176238-Full

N/A (Nightfire) - Nightfire33
His rank is Private. One out of fifty who was recruited into the 33rd Battalion. Not much information is available for this man other than what was recorded from his HUD during his mission on Virgo. Favorite weapons would be BR55 Battle Rifle and the MA5C Assault Rifle.
ArmorPerm: ODST head, Mark VI body and shoulders. Colors: Steel Primary and Secondary, and Red Detail.
The 503rd 56177347-Full

George Broxton (Hellfire)
His rank is Second Lieutenant. He is part of Fire Squad's vehicle support. Very well trained in almost every vehicle in the UNMC. He is trained in all aspects of vehicles from repairing to driving/piloting. Favorite vehicle is the air support Hornet. Favorite weapons would be the BR55 Battle Rifle and the M6G Pistol.
ArmorPerm: E.O.D. head, E.V.A body, Mark VI shoulders. Colors: Steel Primary, Blue Secondary, and Red Detail.
The 503rd 56521273-Full

Orion Karl Frank (Ravagefire) - Americanburrito
His rank is Captain, which places him second in command. Full out military man, he was born a soldier and always will be. Almost every member of his family is in some sort of military unit. He is also heavy support but with a different style. One of the fastest men in the Fire Squad, even with a full pack and weapons. Favorite weapons would be the MA5C Assault Rifle and the state of the art M6 Spartan Laser.
ArmorPerm: ODST head, C.Q.B body, E.V.A shoulders. Colors: Steel Primary, Teal Secondary, and Red Detail.
The 503rd 56521815-Full

Bobby Eugene Mathwick (Campfire)
His rank is Private. He is the second Private to join Fire Squad. Was with Nightfire throughout basic training and sticks with him most of the time. Very talkative. Favorite weapons are the BR55 Battle Rifle and the M7 SMG.
ArmorPerm: ODST head, Mark VI body and shoulders. Colors: Steel Primary, Brown Secondary, and Red Detail.
The 503rd Guy

Triad Company, Aqua Squad

Samuel Carson (Swordfish)
His rank is First Lieutenant. His three commanding officers died, so he is now top rank in his squad. Favorite weapons are the BR55 Battle Rifle and the MA5C Assault Rifle.
ArmorPerm: ODST head, CQB body, Mark VI shoulders. Colors: Steel Primary, Blue Secondary and Detail.

Myles Nielson (Great White)
His rank is Master Gunnery Sergeant. Support soldier for Aqua Squad. Favorite weapons are the M41 Rocket Launcher and the M90 Shotgun.
ArmorPerm: ODST head, EOD body, Security shoulders. Colors: Steel Primary, White Secondary, Blue Detail.

Cory Swinell (Piranha)
His rank is Second Lieutenant. Sharpshooter for Aqua Squad. Favorite weapons are the SRS99D Sniper Rifle and the M6G Pistol.
ArmorPerm: ODST head, Mark VI body, Scout right shoulder, EVA left shoulder. Colors: Steel Primary, Sage Secondary, Blue Detail.

Minor Characters:

Roy Tri
Major General. Has won over 35 battles against the URF. Lead the Battle of Redemption at the URF home planet, Zaren, which won the long war against the URF for the UN.

Robert Rice
Second Lieutenant. Positioned at the UNHA (United Nations Historical Archives).

Lucian Xanom
Leader of the URF. Mastermind of all the destruction caused by the URF. Prime target for all UNSM soldiers.

Random Characters:

URF Foot Soldiers
Basic infantry of the URF. Usually using BR55 Battle Rifle, MA5C Assault Rifle, M6G Pistol, or M7 SMG.
ArmorPerm: Mark V/VI head, Mark VI body, Scout shoulders. Colors vary.

URF Snipers
Long range units of the URF. Usually using SRS99D Sniper Rifle, M6G Pistol, or salvaged Covenant Beam Rifle.
ArmorPerm: Rogue/Scout head, Mark VI body, Scout/EVA shoulders. Colors vary.

URF Heavy Support
Heavy infantry of the URF. Usually using M41 Rocket Launcher, M90 Shotgun, salvaged M6 Spartan Lasers, Covenant Brute Shots or Fuel Rod.
ArmorPerm: Security head, Scout body, EOD shoulders. Colors vary. Can you say GO GO SECURITY TEAM GO GO!!??

more to come

Last edited by Nightfire33 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://worldoftheftscape.co.nr/
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:10 pm

nice
i want to be nightfire.
lol jk
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:32 pm

i don't care you can if you want but the thing is i don't think we will actually be filming this anytime soon...like maybe next year or something
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:46 pm

i dont really want to play you (no offense)
i was just messin around.
but i still like the idea
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:05 pm

but you realize it's suppose to be in first person...sort of like Cloverfield and the main character barely talks, sort of like COD games and there is suppose to be the hud display with static effects when he is hit be explosives and stuff
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:20 pm

ohh
i did not know that.
still, its pretty sweet.
so do you have like any map ideas already?
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:50 pm

So this is going to be a first person kind of thing?
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:52 pm

yah like cloverfield and no i have no real maps ideas yet, i still need to actually think of the real story.
all i've written is prologue, which might be the trailer or a preview of the series, and information for you guys. but more will come soon
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:11 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:13 pm

I don't know if you could put all of that into a prologue. That would be hard. You would have to you Campaign footage. Also, why are all the squads elemental?
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:21 pm

not all of them, most of them oh and remember i was like in 7th grade when thought of it and i like to keep it that way
it's just a story so....not really all of the prologue just some parts of it like it'll start off with you sitting on the side of a hornet and slowly lowering to the ground and there will be people everywhere setting up equipment, then static and it'll skip a bunch and show you running into battle shooting people and explosions and yelling, hopefully we'll have a full party or somehow photoshop this stuff in, i don't know
or we may just not do this, but i'm still gunna write it out so i can get it out of my head
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:34 pm

yeah i dont like having a bunch of ideas and stuff all stuck in my head.
its annoying
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:45 am

Nightfire33 wrote:
but you realize it's suppose to be in first person...sort of like Cloverfield and the main character barely talks, sort of like COD games and there is suppose to be the hud display with static effects when he is hit be explosives and stuff

http://machinima.com/film/view&id=29617
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:19 pm

busted...
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:39 pm

no not really, mine actually has a story and it won't have people carrying brute shots or needlers and it won't be all in first person like the intro which i'll write later
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:40 pm

...SO
i love u night
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:21 pm

k i edited in some characters have a look and if you want to act for a character then post here and i'll think about it
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:17 pm

ME
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:20 pm

well who do you want to be??
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:30 pm

...idk who are some of the guys that would fit me best?
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:35 pm

well you could be techfire but these are all the main characters i still have to put some minor characters and side characters, i think Techfire would be good for you if you want to be one of the main characters which i require, when filming to follow everything i say, so i can trust you on that
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:42 pm

hmm ok
yeah out of all, that would be best so far
Back to top Go down
Nightfire33
5 Star General
5 Star General
Nightfire33

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:49 pm

actually i'm gunna make a list of who i think should be who, here it goes
Fire: Darkshadow...if he gets on...ever again, if not then Driftor or DarkAbis
Crimsonfire: Driftor again
Jetfire: Colt? or Gmuggy
Shockfire: Unbreakable or tonytee, if his mic doesn't suck
Falconfire: Suxathaloguy, unseen shot, Doombro?, or lightshadow
Techfire: AmericanBurrito
Nightfire: well i guess me because i'll be directing and filming, maybe recording, and maybe editing in the future
Back to top Go down
DRIFT0R
Captain Grade 3
Captain Grade 3
DRIFT0R

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:16 pm

I'm best for deep voices or southern voices.
Back to top Go down
AmericanBurrito
GOD!!!
AmericanBurrito

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:18 pm

or cookie could be shock.
plus i know is part of their battalion, but having fire at the end of ever character isnt the "coolest" way to name them.
idk how i could phase that the best way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The 503rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 503rd   The 503rd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 503rd
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next